Thursday, 20 November 2008

Redbrick Science 1, 2 & 3

WITH my laptop giving up the ghost a month or two back, I lost a lot of files and works from past projects. In order that there is a permanent record somewhere, I intend to publish some previous works, including my Redbrick columns/section from my final year in Birmingham - this is the section I created, edited and commissioned for. Any copy editing errors will be happily blamed on the proofreaders.

Here are parts one to three. Click the images to view them at slideshare.net.

First published January 26th, 2007.

First published February 2nd, 2007.

Bizarrely, this second report attracted a complaint. So, for the record, polonium can be found naturally in some outcrops of granite. Or peat. Or something.

First published February 16th, 2007.

No comments: